4 Day P405
Managing Asbestos in Buildings Course
£675 (plus VAT) + £160 BOHS examination fees - eLearning included
To provide a practical knowledge and the skills to be able to manage asbestos in buildings and to provide a basic knowledge of asbestos removal procedures. The course covers both theory and practical training elements requirements. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the relevant asbestos legislation as well as the practical methods and tools related to identifying and recording asbestos in buildings. The BOHS proficiency certificates (P-certs) are internationally recognised qualifications.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This qualification is designed for those needing the skills to manage asbestos in buildings, as well as the knowledge base to audit asbestos removal projects. This is an ideal course for those responsible for managing asbestos in a building or estate and who have no real experience within the asbestos industry.
Pre Course Requisites
Candidates for this course are expected to be aware of the contents of The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and in particular regulation 4 and the supporting Approved Code of Practice L143 Managing and Working with Asbestos. All pre–reading material and training documents will be sent to delegates prior to course commencement along with access to our award wining Asbestos Awareness & Duty to Manage online courses.
Any queries can be sent via email@example.com and one of our industry experienced trainers will reply accordingly.
4 days classroom training with written and practical assessments.
‘Asbestos Awareness & Duty to Manage’ eLearning course is to be successfully completed prior to course commencement.
Successful completion of both written and practical assessments will lead to a Proficiency Certificate in Management of Asbestos in Buildings.
£675 + VAT course fee
£160 (VAT Exempt) BOHS Exam Fee
In-house options and group bookings available. Call the team on 0870 751 1880 for a bespoke training package.
NATAS Terms and Conditions
- Booking a place on one of our training courses is very simple. All bookings can be made via our website by completing the appropriate form and submitting.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If an individual other than the named candidate completes a course registration/booking form, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £40 plus VAT has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by NATAS, we will endeavour to inform all participants 2 weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another NATAS course. NATAS shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to NATAS in advance of the course commencing