Non-Licensed Refresher Online
Oil & Gas Industry
£105.00 (plus VAT)
A statutory course for employees who wish to continue working with non-licensed asbestos material.
Suitability – Who should attend?
Non Licensed workers who have already completed initial classroom training and looking to refresh their knowledge.
NATAS Full Non Licensed Classroom course
- Recap of asbestos awareness
- Common ACMs for Oil and Gas workers or
- Common ACMs for non-licensed workers
- Non-licensed, licensed and notifiable non-licensed work
- Short duration works
- decontamination procedures;
- use of PPE, particularly RPE;
- use of control techniques, such as class H vacuum cleaners (BS 8520-3:2009);
- specific task guidance sheets as applicable to the work operations;
Approx. 4 hours - Students can save progress, leave and continue where they left off.
£105.00 + VAT
NATAS Terms and Conditions
- Booking a place on one of our training courses is very simple. All bookings can be made via our website by completing the appropriate form and submitting.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If an individual other than the named candidate completes a course registration/booking form, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £40 plus VAT has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by NATAS, we will endeavour to inform all participants 2 weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another NATAS course. NATAS shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to NATAS in advance of the course commencing