Non Licensed – Half Day Course
£995.00 + VAT per half day
To provide delegates with both practical and theoretical knowledge via our blended learning package, to undertake asbestos Non Licensed works in accordance with; Control of Asbestos Regulations and all associated codes of practice.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 prevents anyone from removing Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM’s) unless they have received the correct training.
Suitability – Who should attend?
For those who will work knowingly to disturb asbestos containing materials
Those whose work will knowingly disturb low risk asbestos containing materials, such as maintenance workers and their supervisors; and those who carry out asbestos sampling and analysis.
This course is particularly useful for people involved in general maintenance, electrical work, gas or heating installation, roofing works, shop fitting and also demolition or construction works
Pre Course Requisites
Complete Asbestos Awareness eLearning training course – bring certificate to course
Industry recognised Non-Licensed Asbestos Works Training certificate.
£995.00 + VAT per half day
In house options available – Call the team on 0870 751 1880 for a quote
NATAS Terms and Conditions
- Booking a place on one of our training courses is very simple. All bookings can be made via our website by completing the appropriate form and submitting.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If an individual other than the named candidate completes a course registration/booking form, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £40 plus VAT has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by NATAS, we will endeavour to inform all participants 2 weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another NATAS course. NATAS shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to NATAS in advance of the course commencing